Our nursery and out of school clubs are registered with Ofsted under registration number EY243132.
The most recent Ofsted inspection was on 28th September 2017 and our nursery, breakfast club, aftercare and holiday club were judged to be Outstanding.
Ofsted’s summary of key findings for parents states:
“This provision is outstanding.
- The highly inspiring manager and her deputy provide staff with exceptionally clear and purposeful direction. Staff have created a stimulating environment to enhance children’s enjoyment and adventures in learning. There is a relentless drive for further improvement from the experienced and well-qualified staff.
- Children make excellent progress during their time in the nursery. All groups of children are very well prepared for the next stage in their learning, including starting school.
- Staff ensure that children are safe, secure and confident as they take part in the many challenging activities. Staff are caring and observant. They help children to become happy, inquisitive and adventurous.
- Children settle smoothly and promptly into the nursery when they first start. Staff form strong bonds with the children’s parents and carers and work very closely with them to support children’s care and learning needs extremely well.
- Staff make excellent use of their knowledge of children’s interests and achievements to provide imaginative experiences to help them to make rapid progress. They have a thorough understanding of children’s different ways of learning and plan activities well to support them.
- The manager makes very good use of the skills of specialist staff, such as the teaching of Spanish, to enrich children’s learning experiences.”